“Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness; you will be enriched in everything for all liberality, which through us is producing thanksgiving to God. For the ministry of this service is not only fully supplying the needs of the saints, but is also overflowing through many thanksgivings to God. “(2 Cor.9: 10-12)
Greetings from Winnipeg, Manitoba!
Thank you for your prayers as we traveled in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. It has been three months since we arrived in Canada and now that schools are ending, our eyes are slowly turning back to Japan.
As we have been sharing the wealth of the harvest with people in Canada, we have had so many rich experiences and conversations. Sometimes it seems that it is not fair that we get to be blessed by all of these mature disciples while many people have to do without. Meeting mature disciples is a great reminder of the importance of doing discipleship well, encouraging Christians to mature and not get stuck in their spiritual growth. Of course it is God who does the heavy lifting through the trials of life and the Holy Spirit!
Thank you for praying,
Cory and Masami
- We praise God for leading us to meet SO many different people who are all part of his body.
- We praise God that Joshua (our oldest son) has now finished his final exams of grade 11. Praise that my parents were able to care for him for the last 3 months. He will join us on June 25th in Winnipeg.
- We praise God that Sola has enjoyed his grade 7 in Winnipeg school. It was a great time for him to improve his English skills as well as to learn about cultural differences in many ways.
- For Joshua as he travel from Osaka, Japan to Winnipeg on June 25th
- For Gordan Bell High School (where Sola spent the last three months) and its leaders.
- Please pray that we can be an encouragement to people as we visit them.
- For God to bring people who are seeking Jesus to Ishibashi MB Church and Roses Church.
- For God to provide new ministry partners for us so that we can return to Japan in August!