“Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness; you will be enriched in everything for all liberality, which through us is producing thanksgiving to God. For the ministry of this service is not only fully supplying the needs of the saints, but is also overflowing through many thanksgivings to God. “(2 Cor.9: 10-12)
Greetings from Winnipeg, Manitoba!
Thank you for your prayers. We continue to enjoy our time here with family and friends. We are very much encouraged by meeting our brothers and sisters in Christ as we visit ministry partners. Our son Joshua in Japan is doing well. Praise the Lord!
It is our hope and prayer that we can be an encouragement to Canadian church families as we spend our time here. However, we are so much more encouraged by people here! As we visit our ministry partners, we are seeing how God is working in Canada through people’s stories
- A rural pastor family who went into fostering after God showed the father one of our video updates where Cory was urging Canadian church “to look after orphans and widows in their distress”
- A rural church welcoming a family from Ukraine on the Sunday we were there
- A retirement age couple who have been in like a Canadian father and mother to international students in Regina (it is quite amazing how God keeps bringing these young students to their door)
- God rescuing our dear friends from a road accident – where they could have been killed without divine intervention.
Thank you for praying,
Cory and Masami
- We praise God for letting us meet many brothers and sisters in Canada. We are very much encouraged!
- We thank God for providing scholarships for our sons Joshua and Noah so that they can study at an English School in Osaka during the next school year.
- For a fun time with family and friends and for a lot if ice cream!
- Please pray that we can be an encouragement to people as we visit them.
- For God to bring people who are seeking Jesus to Ishibashi MB Church and Roses Church.
- For God to provide new ministry-partners for us so that we can return to Japan in August!