The formula for becoming an impotent faith community.
• Don’t make the gospel the main thing – Mark 13:10; Romans 1:16-17; 16:15
• Don’t make prayer essential for everything – Ephesians 6:17; 1 Thess. 5:17; 1 Tim. 2:1; James 5:16
• Don’t make Scripture THE authority for faith and life – 2 Timothy 3:16-17
• Don’t make disciples who make disciples – Matthew 28:19-20
• Don’t love God and neighbour wholeheartedly – Matthew 22:37-40
• Don’t live by faith – 2 Corinthians 5:7; Hebrews 11:1,6
• Don’t be counter-cultural – Romans 12:2; Colossians 2:8; 1 John 2:15-17
Phil Gunther, DM
Welcome to SKMB
We are excited to introduce Dave Carey as our new Executive Director at Redberry Bible Camp. Dave has spent the last 24 years in various ministry positions, including nearly 14 years at Bethany College followed by over 7 years of pastoral ministry at Circle Drive Alliance Church.
While serving at Bethany College, Dave cultivated a passion for leadership development and looks forward to the opportunity to train youth and young adults within the ministry of camp. He has also loved being a part of the ministry at Circle Drive Alliance where he has had many opportunities to witness life transformation in people who have discovered their value as children of God.
Dave & Cora Lynn along with their children, Jayden and Miranda are excited to begin this new chapter as a family at Redberry Bible Camp. They are eager to contribute to Redberry’s 80 year legacy of sharing the love of Jesus and developing young leaders.