Over spring break, a few of our staff were able to take 13 of our Sr. Youth to Edmonton. For some, the was their first time leaving Saskatchewan. The youth got to experience the mall including a day at the waterpark and a day at the amusement park. It’s a privilege to be able to give and share experiences like this with the youth we serve. Thanks to those that donated gift cards that were used towards gas and food to make this trip happen.
Help Us Impact Youth!
There are many ways in which you can partner with us to impact youth this summer. Here are a few ideas:
- Donate passes to the Queen City Ex, Movie Theatres, or other events
- Donate gift cards for fast food or slurpees
- Donate summer recreational items
Contact us if you have other questions!
- YFC Camp in August
- Building relationships with youth
- New partnership opportunities
- Planning for the future
We are hoping to plan a fundraising event in the fall, to share the impact that happens at YFC Regina, and invite people to partner with us for the future. More details to come.