“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us – whatever we ask – we know that we have what we asked of him.” 1 John 5:14-15
It’s finally here! Last Wednesday (Mar. 16th) I went to the Japanese Embassy in Vancouver once again. When I picked up my passport, my 3 year visa was glued inside, along with my Certificate of Eligibility. Thank you so much for your prayers!! When we have faith in our Heavenly Father, he will answer our prayers and everything is in his time…so praise be to the Lord who has opened the door for me to return to Japan.
So what does having my visa mean? It means that I am able to return to Japan, but I need to arrive there before June 11th. If I am not there within 3 months, my visa will become void and we would have to start the process all over. Please pray that God will continue to guide this process. With my visa in hand, I now need to focus on raising the balance of my support needs. As I will be returning 2 months sooner than planned, my budget needs are a little higher. I’m almost on the way, with a little more help: I need to raise another $360-$400/month in order to return in June. I will be travelling to the Prairies beginning on Good Friday (Apr. 15th) and will stop to see several supporters (active/potential). Would you please pray for safety in my travels, and also prayerfully consider partnering with me in this ministry? My tentative flight date is June 8th and there is a lot to be done before then. For information on how you join me on this adventure, please check out the back of this page!
In January, God gave me a word for this year…CHANGE. And oh, how I’m so ready for the changes that lie ahead. I’m looking forward to once again sharing the good news of Jesus and salvation with the ESL students, and am excited about the prospect of starting a home church once I get settled. I will continue to attend choir as well where I have the opportunity to tell over 200 people Who it is they are singing about.
Thank you so much for your prayers, encouragements, support and faith in what God has called me to. I am grateful to each and every one of you and thank you for walking on this journey with me. With April just around the corner, I pray you and your families will have a very blessed Easter season. HE IS RISEN!
- Please pray for Ukraine. Pray our missionaries, churches & pastors will continue to be safe as they lend aid and assistance to those in need. Pray for PEACE.
- Pray for Cory & Masami Giesbrecht and their family as they prepare to come to Canada for MINA at the end of March.
- Pray for the balance of my support to come in before the end of May.
- Pray my granddaughters will keep wanting to learn more about Jesus!
- Praise the Lord my 3 year visa was approved. Our prayers were answered in God’s perfect timing.
- Praise God for my office position with Multiply since Dec. 2019. I’m so grateful to have had this opportunity and look forward to returning to Japan with Multiply once more.