Greetings from Osaka, Japan.
Thank you very much for your prayers! Just a quick note to tell you that we have arrived in Japan and are now settling back to our home in Osaka. We thank God that he prepared a nice surprise at the end: our friends from Ishibashi Christ Church showed up at the airport to welcome us back! It was a great encouragement for our family after just saying goodbye to our family and friends in Canada.
We look forward to what God will do in us and through us during the next three years.
Thanks you for praying,
Cory and Masami
- we thank God that our travel went very smoothly.
- thankful for the 4.5 months we had in Canada
- thankful for family in Jesus
- August 22nd Noah’s first day at his new school (Grade 10)
- August 25th Sola’s first day at his new school (Grade 7)
- September 2nd-4th Roses Church’s 1st Mission trip! (Yokohama)