1. Kevin Clark and Les Engen will represent PCC on Pastor Athanase’s steering committee represented by PCC, Sask MB, and Multiply.
2. Beth shared an update on the Associate Pastor of Youth and Young Adult’s search committee. The posting closes January 31st and there are several applications that will be reviewed.
3. Jared shared an update on the Associate Pastor of Pastoral Care search committee. The posting closes February 28th and there are several applications received so far.
4. A Bible school bursary program with a discipleship track and ministry track was proposed and accepted. The intent is to foster growth and development of Christian leaders and disciples from within our church community.
5. A new Child Safety Policy was approved. Implementation will begin in the coming months.